Custom Home Designs Toronto (North York & Caledon)
Build your own house plans – Custom House Plans
There are more reasons to design and build in Toronto instead of buying and resale. When you come to Custom Home Designs you have a chance to oversee every inch as it is being built and dismantle the sections that are not fitting in your theme.
Advantage of designing your own House!
- Personalize your designs
- You can use Green Appliances
- Acceptable Maintenance Cost
- When you design your own house, you have a great opportunity to take part in the final outcome and everything will be tailored to suit your tastes.
- There is a lot of flexibility in this as the design and the finishing will have your personal signature which is the real mark of posterity.
- The world is moving towards energy efficiency and environmental friendly appliances. It helps to reduce utility bills.
- Buying and resale might preclude you from enjoying such facilities.
Acceptable maintenance cost
- An old house may go to a cheaper rate, but it has its major drawbacks.
- The house may need
- Constant re-carpeting
- Roof repairs
- Paint jobs
- These are sometimes very expensive as they might require pulling down the whole section of the house.
- When you design and build in Toronto area, although the price may seem significant, it will take years before any repairs or repainting can be done
Apply now to get Free Estimate!
At Superior Construction we are often asked about the difference between design-build home builders in North York and the traditional system of hiring an architect and a general contractor. In this article, we will explain some of the key differences,…Read More
A kitchen renovation can add a lot of value to your Toronto home by the time you decide to sell. But even more importantly, it can dramatically increase the enjoyment that you and your family get from your home during…Read More
When you are getting ready for a home renovation, it pays to ask a lot of questions. Giving your home a much-needed facelift can be incredibly rewarding, but unfortunately there are less than reputable contractors out there. Asking the right…Read More